Professionally printed booklets are the perfect solution when you have lots of information to convey.
Our state of the art equipment offers the highest print quality available along with super speedy completion times.
Custom printed booklets are ideal for:
- Multi-page brochures and promotional/product catalogues
- Event programs
- Information handbooks
- Annual reports
- School diaries
- Training / induction manuals
The most popular sizes are DL, A6, A5 and A4 booklets (portrait or landscape) and we can also print custom sizes.
We offer a range of binding options including:
- Saddle stitched booklets –stapled twice along centre fold line, total pages must be divisible by 4, appropriate for 60-100 total pages depending on thickness of paper chosen & a very economical choice
- Wire bound booklets – pages are punched and looped with wire binding, pages only need to be divisible by 2, can accommodate fairly thick booklets
- Comb bound booklets – pages are punched and looped with plastic comb binding, pages only need to be divisible by 2, can accommodate fairly thick booklets
- Plastic coil bound booklets – pages are punched and thread with a spiral plastic coil, pages only need to be divisible by 2, can accommodate very thick booklets, generally more durable than wire or comb bound & pages can loop 360 degrees
- Perfect bound booklets – pages are glued to inside spine of cover, pages only need to be divisible by 2, perfect for very thick booklets
Ask our knowledgeable team about other finishing options and the range of paper stocks available. They’ll be happy to discuss your requirements and provide price estimates to ensure you come in under budget.