Ensure your presentation folders have the desired impact by selecting a printer with the experience and equipment to create something that will excite and entice clients.
G Force Printing has specialised in printing business stationery since 1995 and has printed over 185,000 presentation folders in the last decade.
We can design and print your custom presentation folders to an exceptionally high standard and our expert team are happy to recommend solutions that will not only meet all your requirements but also keep price to a minimum.
Due to their size, presentation folders are most often printed offset, which means they can be printed full colour (CMYK) or spot colour (pantone). It also means they can be expensive if you need less than 1000. We still have a few options for digitally printed folders which are more suitable for smaller quantities so no job is too small for us.
There’s a variety of finishing options available, such as:
- Die cutting – select the size and shape of you’d like for your presentation folders, choose from a range of existing die shapes and sizes or we can create one just for you
- Interlocking or glued – choose between interlocking or glued flaps, interlocking are generally less expensive but fiddlier and time consuming to put together than glued
- Paper stock – we recommend thicker card stocks from a minimum of 300gsm but there are many different finishes (coated, uncoated, textured, recycled)
- Laminating – there are the standard offerings of matt and gloss but if you’re after something new and exciting consider felt, leather and metallic laminates
- Foiling, embossing, spot UV / spot gloss varnish