Printed newsletters are the perfect tangible solution for communicating with your audience.
There’s no question that digital marketing is on the rise and e-newsletters are quickly taking the place of more traditional printed newsletters but you have to wonder how many of these are going straight to junk folders or being deleted before they’re even opened?
G Force printing design & produce high quality printed newsletters that your audience/clients will assign value to, enticing them to actually read on. These newsletters are perfect to inform your customers about new events, services, promotions & products.
Our expert team can help suggest cost effective options for you based on the size of your audience, budget and length of your newsletter.
Require professional newsletter printing in Perth? Contact us via phone or email for more information and get quality newsletters printed for your business or company.
Quality newsletter printing is ideal for:
- Business marketing, company & corporate newsletters
- Non profit organisation newsletters
- Schools, sporting groups and community newsletters
- Club & membership newsletters
- Latest Products
Newsletter Printing Options in Perth
Our digital print service is great for producing smaller quantities of printed newsletters. We can print various sizes to suit the amount of information contained in your newsletter – A4 folded to DL, A3 folded to A4, 6pp A4 and multi-page A4 saddle-stitched booklets.
Our offset printing service is more cost effective for printing larger quantities of newsletters. The size of your newsletter will also be a factor in determining if digital printing or offset printing will be the more suitable option so contact us for some help and we can guide you through our range of great paper options as well:
- Gloss or matt art paper ranging from 130 gsm to 300 gsm – these are coated papers as used for glossy magazines and brochures. We recommend 130 – 150 gsm for newsletter pages with the option of 250 or 300 gsm for a thicker booklet cover.
- Laser paper ranging from 80 gsm to 300 gsm – a cost effective uncoated paper similar to regular office paper. Selecting a slightly thicker option such as 100 gsm provides a high-quality finish whilst keeping the overall cost down.
- Recycled paper available in coated and uncoated in varying thicknesses - an eco-friendly option which won’t compromise on the look and feel of your print newsletter. Full colour (CMYK) printing is the best option for newsletters as adding photos and images will make them more appealing to the reader. Make sure images are supplied at the correct size, a minimum of 300 dpi is recommended to keep images looking sharp.
Our other newsletter printing services include design and distribution so we can handle every component from start to finish. All you need to provide is a draft copy of the written content and mailing list and we can do the rest. Take advantage of the great bulk mail discounts we can access for our clients by preparing and printing your newsletters with addresses and barcodes to qualify for Australia Post’s bulk mail guidelines.
If you’d like to find out more about our high quality newsletter printing services or to discuss the specific requirements of your company/business newsletter, call or email the team at G Force Printing today.